Spiritual Blessings...

Spiritual Blessings...

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Humans complain...

"Humans complain: 'Life is too much for me. I can’t take life
the way it batters me around. I don’t have the strength. I can’t
make the proper decisions.' And you understand that this is said
not only with the words, but as an attitude inside. Summary of it,
'Life is too much for me.' Lets see the hands of everyone who’s
ever said that, thought it, believed it and suffered from it.
Well, let’s correct your semantics. What are you talking about?
'Life is too much for me.' You use the word life as if you under-
stand it, as if it makes sense to you.
What you really mean, if you could be that direct and clear inside
yourself, is that you are not adequate, you are not strong, life
commands you instead of you commanding life, but you use the word
_life_ as a scapegoat as something to blame and accuse because you
don’t want to see where the actual problem is."

No comments:

Post a Comment